Saturday, September 27, 2008

First timer

(This is my first time blogging, so sorry if it's not perfect.)I was so exited to get this blog, I couldn't help scream like 10 times (I'm not kidding) when my mom was helping me make it. I had it all planned, the blog name, my layout, and well everything. After the talk of all the rules, she told me "have a good time honey", so as I was getting ready, I forgot one tiny little thing, what was I going to write. I guess I got so exited, I forgot what to write about! I was thinking, "nice going Seviann." As I thought about what to write, for what seemed like forever, I finally thought of a title. It took a lot of time to think up this idea, I'm calling it "First Timer." What do you think? God Bless you! Psalm 106:1 Give thanks to the Lord,for he is good; his love endures forever.

4 comments:

Emma said...

Congrads! I'm SO excited you got a blog!

-Emma

Hannah said...

I love your new blog! It looks good! I can't wait to see your upcoming posts!

~Hannah

(Thanks for inviting me)

Suzy-Q said...

Hello, Hello to my wonderful niece! Thanks for the invitation. It has been a joy reading your blog! Looking forward to reading more, post soon!
Love you bunches-your Aunt Suzannie

mabunn said...

Great Job!!!!!!!!!! Honey, I will look forward to reading your blog at work and getting a good laugh. I am so proud of you.

Love.
Dad