Sunday, June 27, 2010

Life!!!!!

Life is CRAZY!!!
I was so excited for summer to come, but I kinda regret that, because of the horribly hot weather. Cant wait for everything that's going to happen in July! Here are all the family birthdays: My country's, 4Th, My mom's, 6Th, my dog's, 7Th, mine, 17Th, my brother's, 18Th, and my sister's, 20Th. LOTS of birthdays!
We've adopted 3 geese (the others have flown away) the geese will be year round residents since their poor wings are broken:(.
I just got back from a week with my grandparents. And my 7yr old cousin is down for a visit.
See ya later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm a new follower! Check out my blog at picklehoppercentre.blogspot.com!

I just thought I would say that SEPTEMBER consists of my birthday as well as my brother's, my uncle's, both my grandma's, my sister's and my dad's, not to mention that the last two are on the same day, Sep. 7th!

Have a great July and a great birthday! : )

--Darby

Anonymous said...

By the way, I found your blog through Emma's, A Bookworm Named Pickle (and I am NOT as creepy as my profile pic). : D

Blessings,
--Darby